Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Offerings at Writing Assessment Services

I've just been working on my website for Writing Assessment Services and have some new things to announce:

Online course areas at CRTeacher.com combine previous courses to give you more flexibility.
  • Great Books Writing Workshop has over thirty assignments to choose from, from antiquity to modernity.
  • Progymnasmata Tutorials include all levels for more choices, plus all three of my workbooks.
  • Apprenticeship Writing Workshop has both levels together.
  • All of these courses include robust files of evaluated student samples of the work and discussion forums for students and parents to ask questions and share their work.
New Resource Membership gives you access to all of the course materials and forum discussion and evaluated student papers, but with a low cost because I am not providing evaluations.

My Composition 2 course with Veritas Press Scholars Academy online still has a few seats left in one section--enroll soon!

Please stop by Writing Assessment Services today and see how I can help as you plan your new school year!

No comments: